Tiens, voilà du boudin ! Index du Forum

Tiens, voilà du boudin !
Avis à tous les débiles du groupe

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HDTV?*Omega Lithium - Kinet-i-k 2011 12/05/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tiens, voilà du boudin ! Index du Forum -> > -> Vous êtes d'humeur Singulière ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zsyggabel
caca de cheval

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 06:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV?*Omega Lithium - Kinet-i-k 2011 12/05/2016 Répondre en citant

= bit.ly/1Wrfk8c

= bit.ly/1Wrfk8c

= bit.ly/1Wrfk8c

= bit.ly/1Wrfk8c

= bit.ly/1Wrfk8c

Please....try....again....Report....abuse....3.0....out....of....5....starsparts....Rammsteins....mutter....meets....pop....but....more....simplistic....By....theatredesdiem....on....July....11,....2011Format:....Audio....CD....Verified....Purchase....It....seems....like....a....step....above....dreams....in....formaline{omegas....debut}.I....really....liked....track....number....1....colossus,....with....its....building....kind....of....haunting....vocals....in....the....beginning....of....the....track.The....first....single....dance....with....me....is....a....little....different.It....s....kind....of....i....dont....want....to....say....disposable....but....kind....of.It....separates....itself....from....pop....with....its....aggressive....sayings....of...."dance....with....me"....in....the....small....chorus.If....you....are....a....fan....of....the....aggressive....side....of....Rammstein....and....their....tanz....metal....labeled....metal....than....you....might....enjoy....this,....but....with....a....small....difference....in....female....vocals.This....band....could....have....been....huge....in....the....90,s....with....the....debut....of....bands....like....Rammstein....and....statik....xOmega...Lithium...Background...information...Origin...Umag,...Croatia...Genres...Neue...Deutsche...Hrte...Years...active...20072011...(on...hiatus)...Labels...Drakkar...Entertainment...Sony...BMG...Artoffact...Records...Members...Mya...Mortensen...Malice...Rime...Zoltan...Harpax...Torsten...Nihill....Year...Song...Album...2009..."Stigmata"...Dreams...in...Formaline...2011..."Dance...With...Me"...Kinetik...Frequently...Bought...Together...+...Total...price:...$58.05...Add...both...to...Cart...Add...both...to...List...Buy...the...selected...items...togetherThis...item:Kinetik...by...Omega...Lithium...Audio...CD...$15.63...In...Stock.Ships...from...and...sold...by...Amazon.com.FREE...Shipping...on...orders...over...$49^....[3]....Archived....January....12,....2010,....at....the....Wayback....MachineThere...was...an...error...retrieving...your...Wish...ListsDrakkar.deKinetik...has...been...added...to...your...Cart...Add...to...Cart...Turn...on...1-Click...ordering...for...this...browser...Want...it...Friday,...May...13?...Order...within...and...choose...One-Day...Shipping...at...checkoutPlease...update...this...article...to...reflect...recent...events...or...newly...available...informationMusic..videos[edit]Gift-wrap...availableThe..band..was..formed..in..2007..and..is..signed..to..Drakkar..Entertainment,..a..part..of..Sony..BMG.[1]..The..band's..debut..album,..Dreams..in..Formaline,..was..released..on..18..September..2009Blogs.myspace.comName..(required)..Mail..(will..not..be..published)..(required)..Website..CAPTCHA..Code*..Notify..me..of..follow-up..comments..by..emailAmazon....Try....Prime....CDs....&....Vinyl....All....Departments....Amazon....Video....Appliances....Apps....&....Games....Arts,....Crafts....&....Sewing....Automotive....Baby....Beauty....Books....CDs....&....Vinyl....Cell....Phones....&....Accessories....Clothing,....Shoes....&....Jewelry....Women....Men....Girls....Boys....Baby....Collectibles....&....Fine....Art....Computers....Credit....and....Payment....Cards....Digital....Music....Electronics....Gift....Cards....Grocery....&....Gourmet....Food....Handmade....Health....&....Personal....Care....Home....&....Business....Services....Home....&....Kitchen....Industrial....&....Scientific....Kindle....Store....Luggage....&....Travel....Gear....Luxury....Beauty....Magazine....Subscriptions....Movies....&....TV....Musical....Instruments....Office....Products....Patio,....Lawn....&....Garden....Pet....Supplies....Prime....Pantry....Software....Sports....&....Outdoors....Tools....&....Home....Improvement....Toys....&....Games....Video....Games....Wine....Go....Departments....HelloExternal...links[edit]All....Versions....Edit....Release....Sell....This....Item....Omega....Lithium....‎–....Kinetik....Label:....ArtOfFact....Records....‎–....AOF114....Format:....CD,....Album....Country:....Canada....Released:....07....Jun....2011....Genre:....Rock....Style:....Rock....&....Roll,....Industrial,....Goth....Rock....Tracklist....1....Colossus....4:56....2....Dance....With....Me....3:11....3....Strip....Me....3:14....4....Time....Of....Change....4:04....5....Kinetik....3:35....6....Salvation....Refused....3:36....7....I....Am....God....3:30....8....Breaking....3:25....9....Cut....Forget....3:32....10....Wind....3:58....11....Pjesma....4:10....Credits....Engineer....–....Benjamin....Schfer,....Zare....Pak*....Producer....–....Marko....Matijevic....Sekul*,....Zare....Pak*....Strings....–....Peter....Penko....Synthesizer....–....Zare....Pak*....Notes....Recording....information:....Horus....Studio,....Hannover,....Germany....(10/2010);....Kif....Kif....Studio,....Ljubljana,....Slovenia....(10/2010)In..order..to..navigate..out..of..this..carousel..please..use..your..heading..shortcut..key..to..navigate..to..the..next..or..previous..headingPlease....try....againThe..flaws..ruin..otherwise..melodic..yet..heavy..rock..songs,..and..two..very..bright..spots..illustrate..immense..talentDetailsDreams..In..Formaline..by..Omega..Lithium..Audio..CD..$42.42..In..Stock.Ships..from..and..sold..by..Amazon.com.FREE..Shipping..on..orders..over..$49Learn..more..about..Amazon..PrimeKinetik......6Thank...you...for...your...feedbackColossus..and..Breaking,..despite..heavy..guitars..(Malice..Rimes..riffs..are..among..the..bands..greatest..assets)..and..good..main..melodies,..feature..frequent..and..abrupt..tone..changes,..causing..the..rhythm..to..lumber..rather..than..flowThey....headlined....the....2nd....stage....on....Metal....Camp....2010,....appeared....on....Wave....Gothic....Treffen....and....concluded....the....Dreams....in....Formaline....tour....with....a....performance....on....Metal....Female....Voices....Fest....2010.[4]....On....26....February....2010....they....announced....that....a....North....American....version....of....the....debut....album....Dreams....in....Formaline....will....be....released....by....Artoffact....Records....on....6....April....and....will....include....a....bonus....trackGift-wrap....availableOn...YouTube...Stigmata...received...more...than...a...quarter...of...a...million...views,...which...is...the...highest...viewing...number...for...a...debut...song...in...this...genreSorry,....we....failed....to....record....your....voteOn..Cut..Forget,..vocalist..Mya..Mortensen..attempts..a..more..metal-style..vocal..by..shouting..the..lyrics..in..the..verses(August....2015)....(Learn....how....and....when....to....remove....this....template....message)....Colossus......2It...was...recorded...in...Horus...Studio...in...Hannover...and...was...co-produced...by...the...band's...guitarist...Malice...Rime,...and...produced...by...are...PakPlease....help....improve....this....article....by....adding....citations....to....reliable....sources d6d2cc075d
Boy - Mutual Friends (Limited Edition) 2012 - 2CD3gp desi indian college and school villge mms scandalslightroom 5 crackvirus hack al shaykh hanan mujeres de arena y mirraNatalie Imbruglia-That Day mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 06:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tiens, voilà du boudin ! Index du Forum -> > -> Vous êtes d'humeur Singulière ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation